Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Interview with a four-year-old

I saw this idea on a friend's blog and thought it would be fun to do with Reilly. Shawn took the lead with the first interview.

Interview with Reilly Overcast - June 3, 2010 - Age 4

Q: "What is something mommy always says to you?"
A: "I love you."

Q: "What makes mommy happy?"
A: "When I smile."

Q: "What makes mommy laugh?"
A: "When you tickle me."

Q: "What do you think mommy was like as a child?"
A: "A good child."

Q: "How tall is mommy?"
A: (Shrug) "I don't know."

Q: "What does mommy do when you're not around?"
A: "Write with my pen." (Mother's day gift.)

Q: "If mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?"
A: "I don't know. Getting dressed."

Q: "What is mommy really good at?"
A: "Tickling me."

Q: "What is mommy not really good at?"
A: "Flips."

Q: "What is mommy's job?"
A: "To keep our family safe."

Q: "What is mommy's favorite food"
A: "I don't know. Broccoli."

Q: "What makes you proud of mommy?"
A: "When you tickle me. When you do the stuff I like."

Q: "What makes mommy proud of you?"
A: "When I do the stuff that you tell me to do."

Q: "What do you and mommy do together?"
A: "Tickle fight."

Q: "How are you and mommy the same?"
A: "We have the same hair and lips and teeth and eyebrows and nose and lips and forehead and chins and just the white part of our eyes."

Q: "How are you and mommy different?"
A: "We don't have the same eyes and your hair is longer than mine. Much longer than mine."

Q: "How do you know that mommy loves you?"
A: "Because you tell me everyday and because you tickle me to pieces."

Q: "What is the one thing you wish you could change about mommy?"
A: "Our eyes."

Q: "What do you wish you could do with mommy?"
A: "Go to Chuck E Cheese."

1 comment:

  1. This is SO cute. I love the details about eye color. Awesome that she notices that.

    ReplyDelete