Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 11 for Maeve, 5 days away from 5 for Reilly

My girls went away to North Carolina for a week and left me at home. While there were gone, I managed to go fishing, do a few projects around the house and get some well-needed sleep.

It's funny, when you have a newborn you just get used to operating on less sleep and your perpetual tiredness becomes the new normal. I realized this after a few nights of uninterrupted sleep left me downright chipper in the morning.

I did miss my girls an awful lot, and even more when I saw this set of pictures.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Shawn,
    The photographs are wonderful, and I know the memories will be forever special. Love the "rollin, rollin, over"!
    Penny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could swear Maeve looks different from the beginning to the end of this picture set. Can't believe Reilly is almost 5. :) Cutest. Family. Ever.

    ReplyDelete