Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Her day at daycare

There is a whiteboard on the door to Maeve's classroom at daycare, and every day when I pick her up, there is a message written by her teachers about how Maeve's day went. It makes me feel good to know how she is spending her day.

Maeve shares her classroom with another girl about her same age, named Ava. Maeve and Ava have become as close as two 7 month olds can. They recognize each other, "talk" to each other, and when one leaves the classroom, cry for their lost friend.

2 comments:

  1. I prefer to think that Ava is really my dog. When I leave for work each morning, she sticks her little paw through the spaces in her crate, flips the lock, and begins her journey to Maeve's daycare, where they sing, paint and enjoy general revelry, getting home and back in her crate just before I come home from work. Why do I prefer to believe this delusion? Because it makes my dog magical and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crying for each other...too CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete