Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Maeve Brooks, Week 3

Off the top of my head, here's what is new with Maeve this week:

Though we were sure Maeve didn't look like Reilly, we thought that she was favoring Shawn. Now, in our third week, Shawn and I both agree Maeve looks like me. For now, at least.

Though Maeve entered this world a skinny chicken, Shawn is packing the pounds on her. She gained a pound last week to bring her total weight to 8lbs, 11oz. I'll be sure to take some photos of her fat rolls this week. Everybody loves baby fat rolls, right?

Parents say that they can decipher the cries of their infants. I used to think this was B.S., but Maeve's hunger cry is a distinct, "Wah."

4 times out of ten, I call Maeve by her big sister's name.

Oh yeah, and she's smiling:


For more photos, click here.

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie! And yes, baby rolls are loved.
    Also, my dad STILL calls out "Mishlisha" and my sister, Melisa, and I have to decipher which daughter he is referring to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Baby rolls please!!! And no worries, I mix Jake and Reese's names up all the time. ...And sad to say, on occasion I have call Jonathan my brother's name when he is annoying me. Such a habit to say, 'Nathan, stop it.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo of Maeve Brooks DOES look like you as a baby Brian!!! And you do remember how many times I too called you Stephen and vice versa ... right?
    Mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Smiles! She does look like you. Can't wait for baby roll pictures. :) My mom still goes through all 5 of her children's names before getting it right.

    ReplyDelete